Monday, January 10, 2011

Book Reviews

 I got my book from BookSneeze today. Its Billy Graham's Daily Devotional, Unto the Hills.



Although I just got the book in the mail today, I was please at how well its wrote with having a scripture on top of the page, and the devotion based on that scripture.

 Every page has at least 2 references (the main one on top of the page, & the one or more in the devotion). At the very end of each page is a lovely prayer for the end of the day.

 There are some pages with the main scripture, then a couple in parathineses, had a nice explanation. The devotions I liked the best are the ones that are at the start of a new season & are family based. However, in my honest opinion, there could be a little more to it, even though it is just a daily devotional. Thanks for a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment