Saturday, February 26, 2011



  Tithing is a good book in the Ancient Practices Series. It explains in depth the true nature behind Tithing, and how to do it without getting to detailed with scriptures explaining it, but explains it in the eyes of other Christians, as to their how & why they do their tithing. Tithing book definitely is easier to read from some of the other books in the series, but I'm starting to understand the "behind the scenes" for them all. So far I have the Sabbath, Tithing & Finding Our Way Again, and at first when Sabbath came in the mail, I didn't really understand what he was writing about, then I read the 2nd one I received, Finding Our Way Again, and they're all wrote in similar ways, as far as the theory? goes, but so far its a great series to collect & understand more of behind the scenes of the Christian faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment