Monday, February 28, 2011

Well, my sage seedlings didn't make it. It either got too hot or cold, not real sure. I haven't replanted them yet, however, I forgot to label my seedling containers very well so not real sure what I have started, however, I know its probably some Swiss Chards & I definitely know I have some Coriander started, those are looking nice & healthy. My yard is still a muddy mess, so I'm waiting until April to buy the wood stuff for my beds, I may end up helping my sister make some raised beds so she can have one too, but it'll be up to her. So, I may be working on 2 gardens :) I just can't wait for warmer weather because this fall I plan on canning & pickling things!! I'll be posting recipes, too. I have catnip, (again, had to replant), habanero's, 2 types of lettuce planted again so far. I'll write a better list later on, & they really do great at having the best information on the back of the packets for germination dates. They are for sure right on with timing. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment